DIY Under Eye Cream To Reduce Dark Circles
Oh no! dark circles!! Were you in shock when yourself gazed yourself in mirror this morning..! Dark circles is quite a common problem and the culprit could be improper diet,lack of sleep,continuous working on laptops etc. For any girl it is nothing less than a nightmare,to carry a tired look on face with those baggy eyes 🙁
And then comes a sigh of relief as the thought of HIGHLIGHTER peeps in!
But then how much highlighter you gonna use? is that enough..?
We need to get rid of this problem deep within. An under eye cream is what i am talking about. Here’s an excellent DIY under eye cream that you can swear by, completely natural and effective plus it would erase the fine lines and crow’s feet too, isn’t that great? Along with this you also need to have proper diet, enough sleep and a layer of sunscreen when you step out.
So lets see how we are going to make this eye cream. Here’s the complete list of easily available ingredients.
1 tbsp Aloe Vera gel
1 tbsp Sweet Almond oil
3 Vitamin E capsules
1 tsp of coconut oil
A container to store the cream
How To Prepare Under Eye Cream
- Take 1 tbsp of Aloe Vera gel in to a clean bowl.
- Next add Almond oil and Coconut oil to it. Here sweet Almond oil is required and not Almond Hair oil 😉 Because Sweet Almond oil is free from any chemicals and perfume.
- Cut open 3 Vitamin E capsules or if you have Vitamin E oil take about 1 tbsp of it. Vitamin E capsules are easily available in pharmacies.
- Mix all the ingredients well, you can see the green gel turning into white cream and that’s when you stop mixing.
- Transfer the contents into a small container for storage.
Benefits Of DIY Under Eye Cream
- Aloe Vera gel has soothing and cooling properties. It relieves the stress from the eyes and soothes the skin under it.
- It also moisturizes the under eye area and protects it from harmful UV rays
- The brightening properties of Aloe Vera reduces the darkness in the area and brightens the skin.
- Almond oil is rich in Omega fatty acids which quickens the cell repair process.
- It helps in cell regeneration and fights the aging signs – fine lines and crow’s feet.
- Vitamin E oil deeply repairs the cells and firms the skin. It nourishes the skin and brings out glow.
- Massaging the coconut oil enriched cream over the eye area increases the blood flow and takes away all the tiredness from the eyes.It also penetrates deep into skin and moisturizes the area
This DIY under eye cream is super effective in taking away all the dullness from eye area and brings back that charming attractive look which you lost a while ago. Give it a try and let me know if you find it helpful 🙂
You may also love to read
Skin care ideas – http://www.venusbeauties.com/category/skin-care
Hair care tips – http://www.venusbeauties.com/category/hair-care
DIY Nail art ideas – http://www.venusbeauties.com/category/nail-art-henna