Homemade Facial Serum For Glowing Skin
Welcome to VenusBeauties.com
Facial serum has become a vital component in beauty and skin care routine. And we end up spending enormously without knowing the ingredients, these ingredients can also be harsh on skin. Serum are touted as skin nourishing, anti wrinkle and moisturizing light weight creams.
Image Courtesy-Stockimages at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Serums tightens the skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The serum penetrate deep into the skin and repair the damaged skin cells and brighten the skin. Thankfully there’s a better natural and affordable DIY alternative.
Here are few steps you can make your own serum.
Gather the ingredients
- Aloe Vera gel 3 tsp
- Glycerine 1 tsp
- Vitamin e capsules 2
- Essential oil 2-3 drops (I have used Lemon essential oil)
- Container to store the serum
Take a clean bowl, take Aloe Vera gel 3 tsp, add 1 tsp.Glycerine. Cut open 2 Vitamin e capsules, or add 1 tsp of Vitamin e oil.
Finally add 2 -3 drops of essential oil, here Lemon essential oil is used. Choose essential oil as per your skin type and skin problem.
For skin brightening use Lemon or Orange essential oil, for acne prone skin use Tea tree oil. You can also experiment with Avocado or sweet Almond oil which are also great for skin.
Now mix all the ingredients well. This serum will be enough for one week. Get your serum made fresh every week to reap more benefits out of it.
Store it into a clean container and apply it on clean face before jumping to bed. Serum will work wonderfully while you sleep to get a beautiful glowing face as you wake up.
- Aloe Vera gel quickly gets absorbed into the skin and tightens the pores.
- It has powerful anti-oxidants that make the skin look younger.
- The anti-bacterial properties in it fights the bacteria and prevents acne and infections.
- It increases the skin collagen production and fights fine lines and wrinkles.
- It also lightens the pimple marks and blemishes.
- Glycerin moisturizes the skin.
- The healing properties of Glycerin repairs the skin as you sleep.
- Vitamin E is very important for healthy skin.
- It nourishes the skin and makes the skin glow.
- It softens the skin and improves its texture.
- It has high amounts of anti-oxidants that heals the skin.
- Lemon essential oil is packed with Vitamin C, it helps to brighten the skin.
- It also reduces the appearance of acne marks.
- It also gives beautiful aroma to the serum.
With all these beauty benefits this DIY serum makes the skin glow beautifully without burning a hole in your pocket 😉
Hope you find this DIY helpful 🙂 For more skin care remedies, hacks and tips check out this link – http://www.venusbeauties.com/category/skin-care
Hair care tips- http://www.venusbeauties.com/category/hair-care
DIY Nail art ideas – http://www.venusbeauties.com/category/nail-art-henna